Dear Manhattan By Sail Customers,
Manhattan by Sail is returning for the Summer Season!
MBS looks forward to welcoming you back on the water. We will be opening the season with our Shearwater sails and bringing the Clipper City into service in mid August.
Both the Clipper City and the Shearwater are completely open-air experiences. While we recognize that this environment makes the transmission of Covid – 19 less likely, we are implementing several new policies for the safety of our guests and our crew.
– All crew will be required to wear face coverings and take a pre-shift temperature check.
– All tickets can be rescheduled with 12 hrs prior notice. If you feel sick, stay home.
– Contact-less temperature checks will be required for guests prior to boarding.
– Vessels will operate at a reduced capacity for your safety.
– Guests will be required to wear a face covering during the cruise.
– The vessels will be sanitized between cruises.
– MBS reserved the right to turn away customers who are showing symptoms.
We will be closely monitoring New York State guidelines for any updates on best practices. We know many of you are excited to get back on the water, and we look forward to welcoming you safely.